WI-FI NIGERIA LIMITED is also in Partnership with Telecom FM a United Kingdom telecoms operator.TelecomFM was formed in 1995 with the clear aim of creating a leading global supplier of network access products and solutions for the global telecoms marketplace. Since 1995, opportunities have changed as fast as technology, allowing TelecomFM, as a leading U.K. based technology company, to grow rapidly, taking strong positions in the PSTN, GSM, VoIP and ISDN markets.
TelecomFM's OneStream represents a new approach in corporate fixed, mobile & VoIP convergence. OneStream is designed to provide companies with the means to converge their voice calls on to one medium. This might be:
OneStream can be used to intelligently route calls between these media efficiently and in a scaleable fashion thereby producing cost effective communication for any size of business. Additionally, OneStream provides incredible cost savings for branch to branch communication.
It allows a customer to add VoIP & GSM functionality to a conventional PABX or to provide the security of proven Analogue, ISDN BRI & GSM technology to an IP PBX.
* Intelligent Routing of Voice Calls between a combination of Analogue, ISDN BRI, GSM and IP
* Automatic Failover Routing to allow for networks being Busy or Unavailaible
* Locally and Remotely configurable via user-friendly Web Interface
* Secure DISA (Direct Inward Systems Access) allows a secondary dialtone to be provided for
access to the OneStream Routing plan
* Acts as SIP Client, Registrar and Proxy for maximum flexibility
* T.38 Fax Support (Fax over IP)
* Virtual Extensions feature allows remote workers to place calls on hold and transfer calls
as if they were using a desk extension
* GSM Inclusive Minutes Management allows the best use to be made of SIM Inclusive Minutes
* SMS sending and receiving including Missed Call SMS Notification
* Caller ID Detection and Regeneration
* Echo Cancellation and Volume Controls on all Channels
* Remote Diagnostics and Future-proof Firmware Upgrade Facility